Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Wisteria - Bracelet


This bracelet called "Wisteria" is made using a herringbone base of size 8 seed beads in a lavender and mulberry color. Off of this base are fringe leaves in the same colors using size 11 seed beads. It also has a flower button used as a closure. This bracelet will fit a size 6 to 6 1/4 inch wrist. It took me a long time to make this one - maybe because I worked in spurts rather than devoting a block of time - I didn't like it at first but now that it is finished and I see it on my wrist it is quite nice. I want to make one in earth colors but for now I am not buying any more beads!!!!!! I do mean it!!!!!!

3 comments:

Té la mà Maria - Reus said...

very interesant blog, congratulations
regard from Catalonia Spain
thank you

Debbie C. said...

I love your bracelet! I have to have this pattern!! I want to make one too. please, pretty please? tell me how I can get the pattern.

This would help me recover from my back surgery better. (ha, ha)

Thanks,
Debbie C.

Anonymous said...

it's actuly very nice i like it
i make stuff like that to i sell the and i lke doing that stuff