Sunday, March 02, 2008

Seraphim - Pendant Necklace

New pendant and spiral rope necklace. I had this brown/purpleish bead around for a long time. My new thing is to try and not buy anything but use what I have - so I decided to wrap the bead and make a pendant and necklace out of it. It came out way better than I thought it would - it is quite beautiful. Listed in my Etsy Shop here. What I am doing is looking through my stash and picking odds and ends and that I plan on using in upcoming projects.

2 comments:

hands2heal said...

This is so lovely. It reminds me of the sunflowers my father used to grow in his garden. I have a mental block towards yellows and browns and this is so inspiring to me.

PinkPoochDesigns said...

It's really beautiful, I love the earth tone colors. When I first saw it, I also thought it looks like a sunflower.