Monday, April 28, 2008

Mayan Treasure Cuff Bracelet - Part I

I purchases the Bead Embroidery Cuff "Mayan Treasure" from Beverly Herman - No Easy Beads some time ago. But I just didn't feel ready to work on it or try my hand at any serious bead embroidery. I am going to experiment and try new things over the summer and decided my first project would be this cuff. Above is my first session two nights ago.

This is what I completed last night. I am very happy with the way the cuff is coming along (since I don't know what I am doing). Well that is not really true - I do have a nice set of directions that came with the cuff.
Here is a close up of the center portion. I have art class tonight so I won't get much done when I get home - it will be too late.

4 comments:

Ritual said...

WOW! such a delicious play of textures!

Bori said...

Super! Your works are fantastic!

No Easy Beads said...

Jean you are doing an excellent job with bead embroidery. Your cuff is turning out beautifully!

triz said...

it looks great!!! isn't this a fun way to bead??? :-)