Monday, April 14, 2008

Turquoise Twist - Neclkace and Pendant


This pendant and necklace is called "Turquoise Twist". The focal is a purchased turquoise and silver pendant 1 1/4 inches in length. The necklace is a twisted herringbone rope made with size 11 seed beads in turquoise and silver.This necklace is 16 inches in length plus the closure which is a hand made loop and toggle.

This was my second attempt at herringbone and I really like the twisted herringbone necklace with the pendant. The turquoise size 11 seed beads really match the stone in the pendant well.

3 comments:

triz said...

Gorgeous, but then again I'm biased... I LOVE turquoise :-)

Bead Babe said...

oh i love this! the simple chain lends itself well to the pendant. I love the Aztec feel to this one, it would go great with a freeform bracelet I made haha!

Turquoise Jewelry said...

This pendant has a beautiful sea blue turquoise cabochon as a center piece and has been wire wrapped by hand in my unique free form style of wrapping weaving and coiling. It features a long top intricate wrap with a row of silver beads, is framed with elaborate wrapping along the sides and ends with a bouquet of swirls and loops and is adorned with a bicone crystal. It is a one of a kind piece of wearable art.