Thursday, July 24, 2008

Even More Work In Progress - Bead Embroidery Cuff

Well I am just about done with the surface beading on my cuff. I need to add the closures - I am going to try using hooks and eyes as a closure rather than mounting this on a cuff blank and see how that works. I then need to back the cuff and finish off the edges - this was a lot of work but I worked on it over a long period of time and did some other things in between. I really like how this is coming along and for my first try at something like this and with no plan I am happy and I learned a lot too. I hope to be finished tonight or tomorrow - but I need to get some painting done today too.

4 comments:

Melody said...

It is stunning! What a great design!

Regal Beads said...

amazing colour combination!

triz said...

This is just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!! :-)

thebeadedlily said...

It's beautiful!