Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Moonflower - Bead Embroidery Cuff


I finished this bracelet a few days ago but just got around to taking photos today. I am pretty happy with the way this one came out and I learned so much. I used the hooks and eyes for the closure and I like that also. This bracelet is small fitting a size 5 3/4 to 6 inch wrist - having said that it is large in scale over 2 inches at it's widest point. I guess I will put it out on my Etsy Shop for sale - I was going to keep it but I can always make another!

4 comments:

Miss 376 said...

This is gorgeous. I admire anyone that has the patience to accomplish something like this

Marlaine said...

This cuff is absolutely gorgeous. I love the freeform flow of it as well as the colour combination.

Staci ~ Pink Pooch Designs said...

Jean ~ Bead embroidery really works for you!!! I love the color and Love this bracelet, It's gorgeous:O)

I tried Bead embroidery, but, I just can't get it looking neat and clean. I'm sure I will try again!

:-) MaryLou said...

I love the blues in this one, and the button you used as the focal (at least I think it's a button) is wonderful!

I still haven't attempted bead embroidery... someday maybe. :-)