Monday, November 10, 2008

Lady Macbeth - Pendant Necklace


I just finished this bead embroidery pendant and spiral rope necklace. The center is a gold button that I have had for a LONG time - I am thinking 40 years or more. It is surrounded by 4mm black and gold beads and there is black and gold fringe. The necklace is a spiral rope with a black size 8 seed bead as the core and gold and black size 11 seed beads as the spiral. It has a hand made loop and toggle closure. The necklace is 17 inches in length plus the closure. The pendant is 3 1/2 inches in length with the fringe and 1 3/4 inches in width. I have named this necklace Lady Macbeth - it is very dramatic. I will be adding it to my Etsy shop later tonight.

2 comments:

Marlaine said...

Beautiful necklace! You've got me thinking I need to look at my button stash. I love what you did with it. And spiral rope is always a hit with me!

Triz Designs said...

gorgeous!!!! I love the contrast of the darker pendant and lighter spiral!!! really beautiful!!!!