Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Snow Flake - Peyote Bracelet


Peyote cuff bracelet called "Snow Flake". The band is made with size 8 seed beads in red and size 8 white beads as the snow flake pattern. The stitch is peyote with white size 11 seed beads used for picots. The closure is a hand made loop and toggle. The band is a little over 1 inch wide. This bracelet will fit a size 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 inch wrist. This bracelet is in my Etsy Shop here. This is a great bracelet for that holiday party - very festive.

3 comments:

Kerrie Slade said...

Great bracelet Jean - really gets me in the mood for the holiday season - although it's bright sunshine here at the moment!

Thanks for your visit and comment on my lariat too :0)

Julianne said...

Nice design..! Peyote cuff bracelets are very popular. I too have few of them.

Betty BeadBug said...

I love the snowflakes...very festive.