Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Five of Hearts - Peyote Cuff Bracelet


Peyote cuff bracelet called "Five of Hearts". The band is made with size 8 seed beads in white and size 8 red beads as the heart pattern. The stitch is peyote with gold size 11 seed beads used for picots. The closure is a hand made loop and toggle. The band is a little over 1 inch wide. This bracelet will fit a size 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 inch wrist. I noticed that the stores already have Valentine's items out so I thought I better get beading on some for my Etsy Shop.

3 comments:

Carol Dean said...

That is such a sweet cuff, Jean; I'm sure it will find a home soon! :D Happy New Year!

Marlaine said...

Wow! It's really pretty! I'm not ready for V day yet!

GrandmaMarilyns said...

You have created a beautiful cuff here. The White background and the gold picots just set off the hearts.