Monday, December 08, 2008

Southwest - Pendant and Spiral Rope Necklace


This is a new necklace and pendant I just finished. I have had a bunch of these turquoise donuts for awhile and found these really great turquoise seed beads so I decided to combine then in a pendant spiral rope combination with some black beads. I couldn't decide if I wanted fringe or not but after seeing the finished pendant I am happy I did the fringe on the bottom.
I have not had a lot of time lately to do much beading but after a trip to the local bead store yesterday I am ready to get beading again!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Beautiful necklace - perfect color combo. Love it.

Anonymous said...

I CHECK YOUR SITE ALL THE TIME FOR YOUR NEW CREATIONS..BUT NEVER COMMENT SO TODAY I DECIDED TO START. YOUR WORK IS BEAUTIFUL..EACH PIECE IS SO DIFFERENT. I REALLY ENJOY SEEING YOUR BEADWORK. KAREN