Friday, January 09, 2009

Temptation - Peyote Cuff


New peyote cuff bracelet called Temptation and yea it is for Valentines Day. I had this silver heart button and wanted to put it in the middle of a bracelet but it just wasn't working - so I thought how about using it for the clasp. The peyote cuff band is made up of size 6, 8 and 11 seed beads and 3mm cube beads all in shades of red. The silver heart can be worn as the clasp or the cuff can be turned around on the wrist and the heart can be used as the focal. This cuff will fit a size 6 1/2 inch wrist.

3 comments:

BeadsForever said...

I love this bracelet and the heart button really makes it great.

GrandmaMarilyns said...

Love the design of the cuff. The different texture of the beads gave your cuff a very unique look.

Kokopelli said...

This bracelet is really sweet! I like the use of all the different beads, adds texture to it.
Sad, that I didn't think of it earlier, but this would have been great for the Beading Daily Valentine's Day Gallery, but it seems the deadline is over. I couldn't find it on their homepage.