Monday, February 23, 2009

Eternity - Pendant and Spiral Rope Necklace


New beaded pendant and spiral necklace. I bought this glass cab and the jasper chips over a year ago at a Bead Expo in Delaware. The glass cab is quite beautiful but very hard to photo - it is dark blue with swirls of green, lighter blue and a rust. I decided to combine it with dark blue seed beads and the jasper chips - at first I thought it was not that great of a color combination but now that it is finished I love it. The necklace measures 18 inches plus the copper closure. The focal measures 2 1/4 inches wide and 2 inches in height.

1 comment:

Mortira said...

Brown and blue is one of my favorite color combos, especially if the brown leans towards orange a little!

This is a gorgeous piece - the rope has such a soft look to it!