Sunday, February 01, 2009

Shamrock - Peyote Cuff Bracelet


Peyote cuff bracelet called "Shamrock". The band is made with size 8 seed beads in white and size 8 green beads as the shamrock pattern. The stitch is peyote with gold size 11 seed beads used for picots (from a pot of gold maybe). The closure is a hand made loop and toggle. The band is a little over 1 inch wide. This bracelet will fit a size 6 1/2 to 6 3/4 inch wrist.

I have been playing with my Bead Creator program - the shamrock was pretty simple to design as was the Valentine heart but I need to start somewhere right!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

This piece is great! I love the colors. :)

BeadsForever said...

Very cute, Jean! I've been tempted to get Bead Creator after seeing your work.

The Beading Gem said...

Perfect for St Patrick's Day next month!

Kokopelli said...

Jean, this is cool! I made a wirework necklace for St. Patrick's Day myself. So to which pub shall we go? :-)