Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Voodoo - Braded Fringed Necklace



Sooo - I liked my other fringed necklace so much I thought I would try another one but a bit different. This one is made using size 8 seed beads and grey chips - using size 8 beads it is much quicker to make and the necklace is much more robust than using the size 11 beads. For this necklace I worked off a base of 2 drop peyote rather than netting. It is 16 inches in length plus the closure. The fringe measures 3 inches at it widest point in the center.

3 comments:

Melody Marie Murray said...

Mmmmm, fringe! I like the idea of size 8s too.

Kokopelli said...

Jean, that one has a fantastic color! Really LUV it!

Mellisa - Chinook Jewelry said...

Oh my...this really is amazing! I don't know how you have the patience to deal with all those little seed beads!