Saturday, April 18, 2009

Painted Desert - Beaded Bracelet


Well last night I finished this - another strung beaded bracelet. I made this one like the previous one with fireline and a button closure and no crimping. I am liking these - they are very earthy and really comfortable to wear. I have a ton of beads to make lots of these or maybe some necklaces that will be strung.

I am going away for the whole summer - to our summer house at the lake. This is the first time we will be doing this and I am freaking about what to bring (besides the cats). It is a lot of planning plus I needed to buy a laptop and will need to get internet service there. I don't know why it is stressing me out so much - we are only 3 hours away and will be coming home to NJ a few times a month for mail and to check on the house. So if I forget or need something I can always get it.

Anyway, I will of course be bringing all my beads and jewelry books. I am thinking that it might be nice to do a few big projects there during the summer. I have enough in my shops so I can take the time to work on bigger projects. So for now that is the plan. I am also doing a few craft shows while I am there too - always fun. It is getting so close to the time we are going and I still have so much to do.

1 comment:

Andrew Thornton said...

Oh nice! Lots of nice new pieces from you!