Monday, June 22, 2009

Chesapeake - Beaded Necklace


I am finally getting some beading done here in PA. This is a new beaded necklace and pendant called Chesapeake. The pendant is hand made using silver wire and beads that match the necklace and measures 1 1/2 inches in length. The necklace consists of many beads - wood, silver, turquoise, and turquoise chips. It also has a silver loop and toggle closure. This necklace measures 16 1/4 inches plus the closure. I am enjoying doing a little stringing and I think this necklace has a nice earthy feel.

2 comments:

Bobbi said...

Hi, I love your work! If you would be so kind to stop over at my blog, I have something for you. Have a great rest of your evening.

Triz Designs said...

I LOVE this necklace!!!gorgeous colours and I love all the different shape beads!!!yummy!!!