Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Mango Mix - Freeform Peyote Bracelet


Well I finally made something in PA - a freeform peyote bracelet called "Mango Mix" using various sized seed beads in spring colors. The problem is that I do not have a "place" to bead here and my stuff is scattered all over the upstairs bedroom. I hate it when I am disorganized and I do not bead well like this. I am not sure what the solution to this problem is going to be but I better come up with something because I will be here all summer.

4 comments:

Silver Surfer said...

your colors are outstanding I love them

ChezChani said...

That's wonderful. I've only managed to figure out freeform peyote working lenghtwise, instead of up and down.
And I sure have figured out how to bead with things all over the place

Jean Hutter said...

The bracelet is so much more flexable when the peyote is done width wise rather than length wise - I do it both ways but like the feel of it this way much better.

Mortira said...

Very yummy colors! I'm sure you'll find your beading groove - where there's beads, there's a way, right?