Sunday, November 22, 2009

Spring Bouquet - Freeform Netted Bracelet



Just finished this new freeform netted bracelet called Spring Bouquet - I also added some fiber to this one. One of my favorite bloggers is Beverly Ash Gilbert. I love her blog, of course for the beading, but also for the amazing posts about color and the wonderful photos she posts. Beverly has a book coming out in January - which I have pre-ordered - called BEADED COLORWAYS: Freeform Beadweaving Projects and Palettes. She makes the most amazing freeform netted jewelry so I thought I would like to try this - this is my fifth bracelet, they are fun to make, feel great on and are just beautiful with the combination of colors.

2 comments:

Adventures with Millie Making Jewelry said...

I love the color combo you picked for this piece! Beautiful!

Wezz said...

Gorgeous color scheme! I love this, and the button closure, wow!

Hugs,
Wezz