Sunday, December 27, 2009

Azure - Fringed Peyote Necklace


I finished this necklace last night - it is from a pattern I purchased from Good Quill Hunting's Patterns and Kits Etsy Shop. I really didn't have the supplies that I wanted to use to make this necklace so I used what I had on hand - I considered this first one a learning experience. I love the way this necklace turned out. I love the color, the feel and the way it fits - it is a keeper. I think it will be great for the summer with vee necked shirts or even for dress up (yea like I do that a lot). Well this was a successful "learning experience" I am happy with it and plan on making a few more of these beauties. Thanks Quill for a great pattern!!!!!

3 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow, this is a beauty! I love the pattern...and I love the color you chose. It looks so lush.

Kokopelli said...

Yes, that would be a keeper for me, too. LOVE the colors!

Karen said...

I really love this one. It's gorgeous!