Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Day in the Desert - Pendant and Spiral Rope Necklace


I just finished this pendant and spiral rope necklace - I started the pendant when I was in PA during the summer and had a different vision for this piece. I picked it up last week and decided to finish it and this was my outcome and I must say it is very nice.

"A Day in the Desert" is a bead embroidery pendant and spiral rope necklace. The center is a square shaped earth toned cab. It is surrounded by earth toned, cream pearl and gold beads with jasper chiped accents and fringe. The necklace is a spiral rope with a cream pearl size 8 seed bead as the core and earth toned and brown seed beads as the spiral. It has a hand made loop and toggle closure. The necklace is 16 inches in length plus the closure. The pendant is 3 inches in length with the fringe and 1 3/4 inches in width. This piece is very earthy and warm. I am temped to keep it for myself but I have listed it in my Etsy Shop and my 1000 Market Shop. Hey I can't keep everything right!

No comments: