Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good Earth - Spiral Bangle


I must say I am loving this color combination - the bronze with the silver and black - this is a redder shade of the bronze than the cellini spiral I made a few days ago. This bracelet is called "Good Earth". It is made with black, silver and bronze seed beads size 8 and 11. This bangle has a wire armature in the middle so it is really a stiff bangle. It has a handmade loop and spiral closure and it also has fringe on each end. This bracelet is based on a Linda Gettings pattern.

5 comments:

randomcreative said...

I love it! The color combination is perfect, and the fringe detail is a great finishing touch. :)

ChezChani said...

Lovely! And I do admire the colour combo. Colour mixing always has me perplexed.

Lisa Crone said...

Wow, you are so talented, I love the fringe! Wonderful!

Kokopelli said...

That's beautiful! I love the ends with the fringe.

Doreen said...

Ditto everybody else! I love the color combination. The fringe is just the right added touch! Beautiful!