Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy 2010

So it's a new year 2010. We had a quiet night last night stayed home and watched the ball drop. I was a little sad it was raining and I couldn't see the full blue moon - so I am posting this photo of a moon bracelet. I want to make some beady resolutions for this year so here goes in no particular order.

1. Get better at marketing - I love to create but I am not very good at selling - this has to change.

2. Organize my beading supplies and my bead room. I want to know what I have, where it is and how much I paid for it.
3. Once organized I want to start using some of what I already have before I go out buying more stuff.
4. Organize all my patterns and books so I can possibly find something.
5. I want to work on getting better using RAW - I have made a few RAW pieces but am unsure if I am beading in the right direction.
6. I want to have fun and not sweat the small stuff - bead things I love with colors I love and just maybe learn something new.
7. I would like to attend a beading event this year - possibly Bead Fest in Philadelphia in August.
8. I want to take at least 2 classes this year - not sure on what yet.

Well that seems like a hefty list so I better stop - if I do at least half of the above it will be a great year!

No comments: