Saturday, January 09, 2010

Life Patterns - Beaded Pendant and Necklace


Well I finished my pendant/necklace. I like it a lot and find it to be a contrast in colors and textures. The focal ended up measuring 2 1/2 inches in length and 2 1/4 inches in width - this is including the fringe. The necklace is made using 8mm topaz fresh water pearls and size 11 and size 8 seed beads that match the fringe in a spiral rope stitch. It also has a gold toggle and loop closure. The length of the necklace is 17 inches plus the closure. I enjoyed making this one - I guess because everything worked out so well - no problems at all - they all should be like this. This pendant/necklace is listed in my Etsy Shop and my 1000 Markets Shop.

2 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Jean, this turned out perfect! And you're right about the colors. They just go together so well. The ammonite links it all.

Kathryn said...

LOVE this !