Monday, February 08, 2010

Bead Embroidery Cuff - Finished



Well I finished my cuff - like I said it was a learning experience. I am thrilled with how it turned out - I can hardly believe I made it. I ordered more cuff blanks and have plans to make some more. I also see a bead embroidery collar in my future. I will be keeping this one for myself - it looks and feels great. The biggest lesson I learned from making this cuff is - if at first it doesn't look that great - keep going and give it a chance. I hated this in the beginning steps and was considering ripping it all out - I am so glad I didn't. I am hearing the nightly news and we will be getting another snow storm on Wednesday - oh boy I am so ready for spring. I see a cat hair in my photos - how could that happen - hehehe.

6 comments:

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Beautiful work!

horimarika said...

It looks so great!!! Really good job!

Melody Marie Murray said...

It turned out beautiful!

Karen said...

This came out amazing. I just love your work. You are so very talented. I can't wait to see the beaded collar necklace.

Lisa Caryl said...

It turned out beautifully! Can't wait to try one for myself.

Kathryn said...

YUM! Eye candy !