Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chocolate Truffle - Beaded Pendant and Necklace


Finished my ammonite pendant and necklace. I called this one Chocolate Truffle the center is an ammonite used as the focal which I bought last summer at a rock and gem shop in PA. The ammonite has many layers of seed beads in gold, black and chocolate brown surrounding it. It measures 2 inches in length and 1 3/4 inches in width. The necklace is made using a variety of beads in black and brown. It also has a spiral rope made using black seed beads as the core and chocolate brown and gold as the spiral. It also has a dark gold toggle and loop closure. The length of the necklace is 16 inches plus the closure. This is my last ammonite I hope they have more when I go to the rock shop in PA again the year.

No comments: