Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finished Turquoise Cuff


Finished my turquoise cuff last night - I love it. It looks and feels wonderful to wear. Not sure what I am going to do with it - I need money bad but really love this cuff - so not making a decision yet. I have an idea for my next cuff already - these are addicting - I want to think about making a collar to but I am a bit intimated. Speaking about needing money I sure wish I had some extra to buy some of the beautiful pendants, focals and beads I see - just did my taxes need I say more!

6 comments:

horimarika said...

So great!

Kokopelli said...

What a beauty! I like what you did to the turquoise cab/button. Sell it? Keep it? Tough question.

Sarah said...

That is gorgeous!

Karen said...

I absolutely love this cuff. It is by far my favorite....I don't know how you part with most of your beautiful pieces..but this one especially.

randomcreative said...

Gorgeous! I never get tired of turquoise!

antonella said...

You're right: it's very pretty and the necklace would be great! Ciao...