Monday, February 01, 2010

Ghost Dancer - Beaded Pendant and Necklace


Ghost Dancer is a beaded pendant and necklace. I found the blue cab with a touch of rust in a rock and gem shop in PA last summer. The cab is surrounded by rows of blue and grey seed beads and finished off with lapis chips. The necklace is made up of blue denim lapis 8mm beads, lapis chips and copper spacers. It has a copper loop and toggle closure. The cab measures 2 1/2 inches in length and is 2 inches wide. The necklace measures 17 inches plus the closure. I really love this necklace/pendant - I like the color and the texture of the rough chips against the smooth cab and beads. I will be visiting the rock and gem shop in PA again this summer - can't wait.

1 comment:

Cyndi L said...

Oh my! I love blue and copper together...this is just grand. I've always liked the way a cloud of chips surrounding the cab looks. Great job :-)