Thursday, February 11, 2010

Next Bead Embroidery Cuff


So I had such fun doing my other cuff I decided to do another. This one will be turquoise and silver - of course I have no plan - just started in beading - seems to work for these kind of things. Here are the first two steps - I have a lot of Lacys Stiff Stuff but it is white and I do not like white peeking thru my bead embroidery - I painted mine with acrylic paint in turquoise and it is working great - the paint didn't change the texture of the Lacys at all and the color really matches the beads. I like how it is working out so far - more work on this one today. Oh I bought the turquoise chips awhile ago - wasn't sure what I would do with them just liked their coloring - I think they are going to be great in this cuff.

4 comments:

horimarika said...

I just can't wait to see the result! Great colour!

Karen said...

OH MY GOODNESS, this one is SO GORGEOUS so far. I think it is my favorite and it is not even done yet. I can't wait to see it.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Kathryn said...

This is going to be spectacular. It is my favorite color.