Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Copperhead - Bead Embroidery Cuff


"Copperhead" is a bead Embroidery cuff number 4. The focal is a 20mm Red Jasper Cab. The bracelet was embroidered on Lacys stiff stuff and is composed of a variety of beads and pearls in shades of copper, brown, teal, cream, black and grey. This cuff is a little narrower than the last one, it is 1 inch. I really like the color combination and it went together easily. I find if you match the focal to 3 or 4 colors it works best. I also do not like too much variation of value in the colors but that is just me. I am starting cuff number 5 - I really enjoy doing these.

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

You're so fast in finishing these cuffs. I almost can't keep up reading with your beading tempo. :-)

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Beautiful, love the inside color!

Bangles said...

Looking very stylish. I think these are the most demand full things for today's market.