Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finished Cuff and New Start


The top photo is the finished cuff called "Mystic" The bottom photo is the new one I just started this weekend in PA - this will be called "Ice Age". Both are 1 inch wide. The new cuff all in white, is very textured and coming along nicely. I will be doing some more work on it tonight. I also have a red/orange one in the planning stages. I want to try my hand at a bead embroidery collar next. I have the beads and even the name picked out - I just need to zero in on the design and get started - soon.

3 comments:

Olga said...

Gorgeous cuffs! Absolutely love them!

Lisa Crone said...

Both of these cuffs are great! I am hoping in the summer to find more time to work on something like this. I've always wanted to learn.

Bobbi said...

Hi, Happy Spring! Wow, both cuffs are fantastic! Mystic turned out fabulous and Ice Age is just gorgeous! Very beautiful work!
I hope that you have a wonderful new week!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi