Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Forest Floor - Bead Embroidery Collar


Well I have finished my first bead embroidery collar. It was a big undertaking but I did enjoy making it - even though I had no clue what the heck I was doing. There are some things I would do differently next time but I learned so much making this first one. I already have my next collar idea planned - I have started a new cuff using a Lisa Peters button as a focal so I will finish the cuff first. I sure do love bead embroidery and plan on doing a lot this summer in PA.

5 comments:

ANGEL'S BEAD said...

This is grate!I like it so much!

Beadwright said...

Well for your first one it turned out beautifully.
I love the colors the style, well just everything.
Nicole/Beadwright

Stefanie said...

Wow - what a beautiful collar. regards Stefanie

PinkPoochDesigns said...

OMG!! It's gorgeous!!

InKetten said...

Beautiful!
Greetings from Vienna!
Renate