Monday, April 05, 2010

What I'm Still Working On



These are the components that will be added to the large focal in the previous post. It will eventually be my first embroidery necklace. It will either be amazing or a total bust that I will rip out (especially since I have no idea what I am doing). So far I love it and talk about your learning experience. I have a few cuffs under my belt and I wanted to move up to a collar and this is a good way to ease into it. If it does not work out I really haven't lost anything but some time and I have gained a lot of experience.

3 comments:

Triz Designs said...

it looks GREAT!!! can't wait to see it finished!!!

Beadwright said...

This is really looking great. Be sure to post it when you finish.
Nicole/Beadwright

Bobbi said...

Hi, Wow, it's turning out gorgeous...can't wait to see it when you're finished!
If you would be so kind to stop over a my blog I nominated you for a award. Hope your rest of your evening is a beautiful one!
Hugs and happy beading...
Bobbi