Monday, May 03, 2010

Bead Embroidery Collar - A Little More Work

I was up in PA this weekend so I really didn't have much time to work on the newest collar. I have done a bit of beading on both sides but not a lot of progress - I hope to get going on this again tonight. I am not in a hurry to finish this necklace - I am learning a lot and I am enjoying the process. It is coming together nicely but I have done quite a bit of ripping out - I am using a very limited color scheme with this one and I like the look - I was afraid it might get patchy but I don't think that is the case.

3 comments:

Triz Designs said...

OMG that is soooo gorgeous!!!! I'm so, SO impressed with your beadembroidery!!!! can't wait to see it finished!

camilyn said...

Hi Everybody,

If you are a Bernina software user you get a wonderful opportunity to learn new things about Bernina software with some like minded people on a conference that is scheduled from July 25th, 2010. Please visit this url for more details http://itac20.co.za/?page_id=50.

Anik├│ - Gy├Ângyszerelem said...

Will be beautiful! Congratulations! This is a huge job!