Friday, September 17, 2010

Bead Embroidery Cuff Continued

Making some progress on my shell focal cuff. When I get back to NJ I will finish it and get it glued to the cuff blank. I didn't do very much beading this summer - brought all my beads with me - maybe for me beading is more of a winter project. I also do not have a dedicated beading space or good lighting here in PA - but that is a poor excuse. When I finish this cuff I have a beautiful cranberry colored bead embroidery collar about 1/2 finished - that is next. I do like the way this is coming along and I love the neutral colors. I need to come up with a name soon.

4 comments:

LUCY said...

Madre mía, que lujo, elegantisimo, único, que bello, felicidades.....fantástico

Perlenzauberin said...

Wunderbare, sehr genaue Arbeit! Ich bin begeistert! !!!!! !

LG
Claudia

sibel said...

wonderfuuul..

Las Creaciones de Boricua said...

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!