Thursday, October 07, 2010

Earth Angel - Finished Finally



I actually finished something - about time. I started this cuff during the summer - but since I did nothing over the summer just sit and read - little was accomplished. My goal when I got back home was to finish this cuff and the cranberry collar I had started - 50% complete ; ) Notice I have no goal to clean my house - which looks like someone broke into it - oh well.

I love the coloring of this bead embroidery cuff. The focal is a paua shell cab and it is very iridescent, making it hard to photograph. The colors remind me of camouflage - but like I said on facebook you would get noticed wearing this cuff for sure. It is 1 3/4 inches wide and I really enjoyed making it - think I will make another - perhaps 1 inch this time.

5 comments:

Beverly Herman said...

Love this cuff Jean. It has all my favorite colors in it!

LUCY said...

Esto es un trabajo artístico que me encanta y admiro a todas las artistas que lo hacen, son trabajos único y maravillosos....felicidades te ha quedado fantástico.....

Perlenzauberin said...

Sehr schöne gedeckte Farben! Great work!!!!!!

Abracadebra Designs said...

Wow, That is one lovely bracelet. I am with you that I love the colors. I kept coming back to your blog, checking to see if it was done. Can't wait to see the cranberry collar. Your bead embroidery is always stunning.
-Debbie

Until We Bead Again, Beth Murr said...

My favorite. Gorgeous!