Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Cuff Started

This is the new bead embroidery cuff I started last night. The focal is a red jasper and the surrounding beads are dark and a bit lighter copper. I originally wanted this one to be copper and turquoise but it had a mind of its own and doesn't want any turquoise added. Instead the contrast will be cream and black. This one will be 1" in width and hopefully finished soon as I have a turquoise cuff in mind for the next project ; ) I have been spending more time on my painting since I got back to NJ - I am in an abstract state of mind - but if I am painting well I need to take advantage of it. I am back painting with the Monday night group which I really enjoy.

1 comment:

Perlenzauberin said...

Das wird schön! Bin schon gespannt auf das fertige Schmuckstück!!!!!