Saturday, November 20, 2010

Mermaid's Song - Bead Embroidery Cuff


I am doing a craft show Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend so I thought it would be nice to finish this cuff to bring to the show. I haven't been doing any beading lately - started this in PA and took forever to finish. I like the finished product - love the copper and turquoise and I love the name. I will be adding it to my Etsy Shop next. I also have a bead embroidery collar about half finished that I need to get back working on - next.

6 comments:

Almada said...

OHHHHH, very nice!

Kokopelli said...

Very, very beautiful! Copper and turquoise is a great combination.

LUCY said...

Extraordinario, una combinación fantástica......precioso.....

KATY said...

Wonderful !

Marion said...

Hallo Jean,i like this Bracelet,wonderful colors!

ju-north said...

Ooooh!! These should sell well!