Friday, January 28, 2011

Back To The Sea - Beaded Pendant and Necklace

This is my newest jewelry creation Back To The Sea. The focal for this necklace is an Orthoceras I purchases at a rock and mineral shop in West Virginia. I surrounded it with black and pearl gray beads in size 8, 11 and 15. I wanted something a little different than just a spiral rope necklace and decided on some gray pearls with size 8 seed beads to start the necklace which was finished in a spiral rope. It has a silver loop and toggle closure. To learn more about Orthoceras click here. I really like the black and gray coloring in this necklace - it is understated yet elegant - like me ; )

1 comment:

SallyAnderson said...

First time visiting and I'm so impressed with your work! I love this one. So classy & classic looking. Really elegant and beautiful!
SallyA