Sunday, February 27, 2011

Abra - Embroidery Cuff


This is the finished cuff called "Abra". The focal is a Lisa Peters connector surrounded by tiger eye chips. The remainder of the cuff is LOTS of various seed beads, pearls, bugle beads and various other glass and metal beads - all in shades of brown, tan, gold, bronze and green. The cuff is 1 3/4 wide. I really like the way this came out - I had my doubts in the beginning but I am glad I didn't give up on the design. The cuff is very earthy and bold - you will be noticed if you are wearing this one! It is listed in my Etsy Shop here.

4 comments:

kksusy said...

Hi,
Beautiful work!
Ciao Susy

WindyRiver said...

Wonderful - love the colors and mix of finishes - the matte surface of the focal contrasts nicely with the shiny beads and tigers eyes.

RAIA said...

great, so wonderful - please see my works- regards

Weronika said...

Beautyfull - it looks like forest ground! Lovely!

All best,
Weronika
www.koralikowaweraph.blogspot.com