Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Freeform Bracelet


I realized that I never posted a finished photo of my black freeform bracelet. I bought a tutorial on freeeform from Mikki Ferrugiaro and this is my result. I have done freeform before and I am never really happy with my results. This one came out great and I am so happy with it and guess what it is just my size ; )

I like my bracelets chunky so I used size 6 and 8 seed beads and a few size 11 here and there. Its about 2 inches wide at it widest point but that includes loops and mini fringe. Now I am off to finish the orange freeform and I know I am not done exploring just yet.

7 comments:

Almada said...

Beautiful!!!!!

Dónika said...

Szuper!!!

kksusy said...

Bellissimo!!!

ChezChani said...

That's beautiful! I've only done freeform horizontally, but much prefer the look of horizontal freeform. Guess I'll have to go look for that tute :-)

ChezChani said...

Before I consider purchasing the tutorial, it didn't start with a strip of flat peyote the length of the bracelet and then build off that, did it?

Jean Hutter said...

The tutorial is not really how to do the bracelet but more different ways to do stitches. I usually do my freeform vertically or up and down rather than a long string of 7 inches and working off that - I start with 10 or 12 beads and work up and down - hope that helps.

ChezChani said...

Yes, thank you!