Wednesday, February 16, 2011

More Freeform Fun


So I am moving right along down the freeform road. The top photo is a bracelet called Pearl Talk - freeform peyote in a pearl white shade. I used size 6 and 8 beads and size 11 gold for accents. The focal is an old gold bead I had hanging around that was just begging to be used. I surrounded it with size 8, 6 and 11 beads and attached it and it was just the finishing touch this bracelet needed.

The bottom photo is the beginning stages on my next lime colored freeform. I marked my bead mat with guide lines - if I didn't the bracelet would just grow and grow. I hope to do more work on it later tonight. I think my next project may be a bead embroidery cuff - I have the colors all picked out - think earth tones with a Lisa Peters cab as the focal.

1 comment:

Dónika said...

very nice!