Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Charade - Freeform Peyote Bracelet

This is my latest freeform bracelet. I will not be doing too much beading in the next 2 weeks - I am moving to a new house and I haven't even started packing yet. I am freaking out over this move - so much to do it is scary. About this bracelet - size 6, 8 and 11 seed beads in turquoise. The focal is a 20mm howlite surrounded by turquoise and bronze beads. It is very beautiful and listed in my Etsy Shop. I have started a new bead embroidery cuff but don't know when I will get time to work on it - I need to pack up all my beads!!

3 comments:

Marion said...

Hi Jean,I like the turquoise color.The bracelet is very beautiful.Good luck in your new house.Sorry,my english is not perfekt,LG Marion

ChezChani said...

That's lovely!

giulia said...

your works are beautiful,specially the holiday cheer bracelet,bye,Giulia