Saturday, April 09, 2011

Enigma - Freeform Peyote Bracelet

Just finished this freeform peyote bracelet in shades of purple. It has a purple and copper button as the focal. I am feeling uninspired right now - beading has become a bit tedious - I think I will work on a bead embroidery cuff next - I always enjoy doing those. Part of the problem is I do not have a space just for beading in my new house. I take out my project and then put it away - I am beading on the kitchen table - but at least the lighting is good. I had hoped to bead in the spare room but have not set it up yet and I will be going to PA in a month so maybe when I come back.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

That is lovely! The purples look great together. And I feel your pain, I have to work at the kitchen table also.

antonella said...

Very pretty!! Ciao..