Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fortune - Bead Embroidery Cuff



Finished my bead embroidery cuff. I am calling it Fortune. The cab is a dark brown stone and I do not know what it is but it has some grey spots in it. The beading is done in shades of brown, rust and grey. At first I was not too happy with the color combo but now that it is finished I really like it. It is dark but rich and chocolate looking - gotta love that. I am not sure what I want to start next - I would like to start a collar but I don't know if I want to devote that much time to something right now.

7 comments:

mayzgrace said...

nice work....beautiful job.

Almada-Dalma said...

Wow!!!!Fabulous brightness!!!

Kritti said...

Beautiful!

Monica said...

Complimenti, รจ fantastico!!!

antonella said...

Fantastic work!!

A... nakit said...

nice beadwork...

Gabessz said...

Amazing beadwork!