Saturday, April 16, 2011

What I Am Working On

I am working - really I am. I started this bead embroidery cuff the other night - it is in shades of brown and silver/grey. I am not too crazy over the color combination but I have decided to continue with it. I took the color cue from the focal which is a brown cab with bits of grey but I think it may be a bit dark - at least it is for my taste. Next project brighter colors!!! I will be going to PA for the summer in a few weeks and I do not want to bring all my beads like I did last year. What I am planning is to pick out about 5 or 6 projects, get all the beads and components together and individually bag them - this way I have things to work on but did not bring the complete bead room with me. I hope this will work.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks good, love the pattern!

Gabessz said...

Beautiful work! I love the colors!

antonella said...

Wear it with a white dress or a light blu one. It will be great! Ciao..