Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Work In Progress

This is a little pendant I am working on. The center is a copper disk, I have 3 of them and have no idea where I bought them - I know I should keep better records. I paired it with turquoise, ivory and brown seed beads. I wanted fringe but not too much so I think this works. Next I need to figure out a necklace to go with it - maybe stringing or a St Petersburg chain?? I have to make a couple of spiral bracelets for a customer so this will be on hold for a bit. I am also planning on a new bead embroidery collar - I think I pretty much have the design figured out now just the color and getting the beads together. My goal for this year was to not buy any new beads - so far so good I am using up what I have and I have lots!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I love it so far.

Shonette said...

beautiful work, as all your work is !