Thursday, May 19, 2011

What I Am Working On

This is a new pendant - the cab is coral and I thought it should have some fringe. I may do more edging on it - not sure about that yet. I also need to figure out the necklace/rope. I am thinking maybe just stringing some nice beads as the pendant is pretty busy. I also started a bead embroidery cuff but no photo yet - it is just in the early stages. I need to get busy and do some serious beading. I have been doing a lot of reading lately and it seems when I read everything else just stops. Craft show next weekend I hope it is a good one ; )

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Beautiful! I love the color orange this year!

Anonymous said...

This is amazing...where do you get our cabs from? I have tried bead embroidery as I wanted to make a few things for myself..it's not easy! Your work is fabulous!!