Monday, July 25, 2011

Black Magick - Bead Embroidery Cuff





Black Magick my latest bead embroidery cuff. The focal is a metal cut button surrounded by size 8, 11,15 seed beads in black and silver. This one was different for me as the complete cuff is all stop beads rather than just bead embroidery stitches. It really makes for a LOT of texture and interest. I like the fact that it is really a monochromatic piece - black and silver - it is very elegant. So now I need to pick out my next project - I am thinking maybe something simple for a change but I do love my bead embroidery! I don't do too much in the summer - I seem to just like to sit by the lake and read but that's OK as long as I am at least thinking about beading.

12 comments:

Beadwright said...

Fantastic Jean!!! Looks wonderful.
Nicole/Beadwright

Alma said...

Super!

Paola said...

Beautiful!!!

Toñi Payseo said...

Fantástica!!!

heurek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
heurek said...

Beautiful :)

kksusy said...

Bellissimo!!!
Ciao
Susy

Halinka said...

Hello.Jean:
I like the cuff very much.fantastic stitch and colors.I love the metal rosette in the middle.I also made the similar bracelet once,but all in 'old gold'.
Hugs-Halinka-

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

Very nice work! Fine colors and design!

Tündrüs (Jákóiné Klárik Tünde) said...

To create such a beauty is the real magic!!! Congrat!

Marion said...

This bracelet looks so beautiful!
I like the color so much!!

Mary said...

Beautiful,Bangles are so sophisticated. Like any other piece of jewelry, bangles have different designs and can be made with different metals. Among the different types of bangles, the gold bangle bracelet is loved the best.You could get more information through this website.
http://www.jewellerycorner.com