Thursday, November 17, 2011

Turquoise Dream - Bead Embroidery Cuff


I started this cuff in the summer when I was staying in PA. I figured I better finish it so I can move on to a new project - I only work on one project at a time. This is a bead embroidery cuff and the focal is a turquoise donut surrounded by copper seed beads and turquoise chips. The remainder of the cuff is made up of seed beads, pearls and other various beads in shades of copper, brown and turquoise. It is backed with dark blue felt and the center is a brass cuff blank. I am so glad to finally finish this one - I hope my urge to bead is back - maybe so because I have a new project picked out. Since I moved to my new house I don't seem to get much done and time just flies. Now that winter is coming I hope to get back into painting and beading I also want to get back into reading my tarot cards - should be a busy winter.

9 comments:

Carol said...

I love this color scheme and the bracelet is great.

Paola said...

Wonderful work!!

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads said...

That’ a fantastic piece !Beautiful bracelet!

kksusy said...

Beautiful Beadwork! I love it!
Ciao
Susy

Marion said...

A very beautiful cuff in stunning colors!
Greetings Marion

Pelantura said...

Me alegro de que ya hayas terminado tu brazalete, espero que pronto nos enseñes tus nuevos trabajos.
Saludos, Anabel.

Girasole said...

It is really a dream. Wonderful work.

moonsafari said...

Gorgeous bracelet!

Turquoise Jewelry said...

Turquoise is calming and can improve your ability to handle emotions.