Sunday, December 25, 2011

Star Fish Necklace


So this is the Star Fish pattern I purchased from Callie Mitchell The Peregrine Beader. The top photo is the actual star fish which was really fun to bead.  So I decided to make a necklace for it - just very simple stringing with the turquoise crystals that I used in the middle of the fish and silver seed beads.  It has a nice silver loop and toggle closure. The bottom photo is more true to the actual color.

This star fish is small about 1 inch - beaded with size 11 and 15 seed beads.  I am sending this necklace to someone special because it will be just perfect for her!!  I want to make one for me but I want my star fish bigger so I will experiment with bigger beads.  I will be interested to see how that comes out.

3 comments:

D Raj said...

Very nice. The following website provides some more ideas about ornaments including special massage.

http://messageonanecklace.com/

Halina said...

It's so simple,that...fantastic!I like the 'marine' topics of jewels.That one is ever so pretty!
Happy New Year to You and...more fantastic beading to get admired:-)
-Greetings from Se-

Anonymous said...

Seems like you can do anything..whatever you try comes out so beautiful.
Karen/So Fla